View Profile Minion777

All 127 Movie Reviews

33 w/ Responses

"arghh...Crab battle"

that was hilarious. " Snake, just stab it" *shatter* man..im still laughing

this really peaked my amusement

i really like d the " we got death star" part and im ur father, made me laugh

this here is one of those movies tha deserve

to be # 1. i can watch tis a million....well, maybe not a million...but alot, and id still like it. I t must pf taken you a ling time....good job

that was simply superb in a dark yet deep way

that was very well done from a drawn perspective....im adding this to my favories...and may i ask where you got this story from?

Amai-kun responds:

As far as I know, Its my own original story. If there are any out there with similar aspects, I wouldnt know. =/ But It mostly formed itself as I was sitting trying to make the rhymes work.

fucking amazing...that was brilliant

this right here is front page material for sure....i hope you make a series out of this

I watched this during its voting stage...

and at first i thought it was a little slow...but as it went on...i found out that this is FUCKING HILARIOUS. This had me laughing for a while....im gladu got front page.....lets see if you cant get a award....cause it deserves it.Great job...it makes me crave more, keepup the good work.

Minion 777

very nicely done man...all of your stuff is really

im glad some one finally was able to poke fun at this segment

that was amazing...i dont want one.....but still

and if i had to chose,....evil clowns.......how about u

Hey.....guess what, i was ur savior.....

hey nice job in this flash. Very funny concept. ANd by the way, the way you decided to animate it was done very well

well that wasnt fucked up...

but seriously....what were u on......good movie......but, wtf

And I will walk 500 miles, and i will walk 500 more,Adolf Builds a bonfire, Rico plays with it. Remember to eat your cherry pie with Joe in the back of your Geo Metro.

31, Male