View Profile Minion777

126 Movie Reviews

alfred christ

hey

i like boys noize

what a wonderful parody of this

It involved all my favorite internet jokes and all my street fighter humor that I could ask for thank you for your patronage

14 Game Reviews

This game is great!

I just paid off my last mortgage for my house, filled a tank of gas for my car and got a brand new iPod!

Thanks Stampers Quest for Fags!

Kevin responds:

Woah rly?

I saw your other submission yesterday...

...so ive decided to give you a few hints.

You corrected the accuracy and sound problem, which is good. Except now its too accurate, which makes it too easy. So easy, that I dont even have to look at the screen to beat the game even. What you might want to do is mix both of your games together, so that the longer you hold down on the fire button, the less accurate it gets.

Your enemies and effects are very good, you might want to add a few different enemies and obstacles as to make it a bit more challenging.

Levels, theyre always nice. And after each level you might want to allow the capability to buy power ups. You know, better weapons, bunkers and barracades.

Just a few hints to maxamize the effeciency of your game.
Youve got the basics down, and youve got them down well, now all you have to do is make it unique to all the others.

ShrimpLock responds:

Thanks for the ideas, and so far I'm planning out my new enemies and weapons an health stuff.

The only problem is that I'm not that great at AS (I got help from flashkit), so the drawing isn't a problem, its what I want the things to do.

You had me worried there for a moment...

...Silly Scottmale and your comtemplations about going out side.

But you made the right choice in the end.

5 Audio Reviews

The Honeymoon is in Milwaukee!

Mad props for getting a seal to perform on this track!

Miyazaki aint got shit on this

And I will walk 500 miles, and i will walk 500 more,Adolf Builds a bonfire, Rico plays with it. Remember to eat your cherry pie with Joe in the back of your Geo Metro.

31, Male