View Profile Minion777

All 127 Movie Reviews

33 w/ Responses

As I gazed on

In hopes of meeting pure bliss.
I watched anxiously, not knowing what to expect.
And then it hit me.
That music.
THAT MUSIC.
Oh what a wonderful thing, that music be.
My ears, RAVAGED by the orgasmic flow of tunes that pummeled by head.
My brain, 100 PERCENT FUCKED, as I became a slave to that melody.

Good show, Sir.

Oh that Sternman.

What crazy situations will he get into next.
I wonder.
Ponder.

possibly-yodd responds:

PONDER THAT WHILE I GO START UP THE BBQ, brb.

You just incinerated my brain with pure joy.

Congrats.

I rarely write reviews, so read this.

Not enough sprites.

Pardon my intrusion, but I would just like to say,

That this was brilliant.
Made my night, thats for sure.

I was on fire once.

I ran around in circles screaming like a Chimpanzee on crack until a cougar pounced on me and knocked me off the side of a cliff. As i plummeted to a almost certain death, the cougar also burst into flames, and then disenegrated, kind of like what would happen to the Vampires in the movie Blade when you cut them up.

But instead of meeting a watery end,I landed on a oil tanker, breaking my jaw and 6 of my ribs on impact.
I got on my feet, and stumbled to a life raft. I hopped in and set it in the water.

I struggled for 7 hours till i finally reached solid ground, there i pushed myself though mile upon mile of rocky cliffs, rugged under-brush and lots and lots of those little pebbles that get stuck in your shoes.

Finnaly, i reached a hospital, broken, burned, bruised and exhausted, i was on the verge of death.
Unfortunately, some fucking illegal decided it was a good time to get his free health care, and i died waiting in line.

Oh, and pretty good movie.

We gotta have it made, you know that i love cake.

Finally, its time to make a cake.

Excellent job Steven.

A beautiful rendition might i add. Must of taken you a noticable amount of time.
Im glad that all your efforts paid off.

Steven-M responds:

In this case, "a noticable amount of time" = 9 days. Still, it was DEFINITELY an effort. Thanks for watching the movie!

Well what do you know...

...what we have here is somthing very rare indeed.

Graphics were top notch, humerous, original and a smooth transition.

But what I found to be amazing is how you also ripped on every genre and animator possible and still got a massive positive result from the public, as if they didnt even notice.

Now that, takes talent.

A modern day Masterpiece.

Words alone can not express the ways in which ths movie touched me.
Not only did it touch my heart and soul, but it also touched the most private of my nether regions.

It was as if i was gently being molested as i gazed on at the flashing colors and listened to the captivating melodies.

Today, i have lost my virginity, and not to a woman nor to a dog. But to the Alliance Seizure Collection.

Cold responds:

There is no response I could produce that would be better than that review you left.

So fuck you.

And I will walk 500 miles, and i will walk 500 more,Adolf Builds a bonfire, Rico plays with it. Remember to eat your cherry pie with Joe in the back of your Geo Metro.

31, Male