View Profile Minion777

Would watch again.

Minion777 responds:

thanks!

Hey.

I live in the sins of yesterday.
Wow, who would of thunk it.

Ecke responds:

z0r

Oh that Sternman.

What crazy situations will he get into next.
I wonder.
Ponder.

possibly-yodd responds:

PONDER THAT WHILE I GO START UP THE BBQ, brb.

Excellent job Steven.

A beautiful rendition might i add. Must of taken you a noticable amount of time.
Im glad that all your efforts paid off.

Steven-M responds:

In this case, "a noticable amount of time" = 9 days. Still, it was DEFINITELY an effort. Thanks for watching the movie!

A modern day Masterpiece.

Words alone can not express the ways in which ths movie touched me.
Not only did it touch my heart and soul, but it also touched the most private of my nether regions.

It was as if i was gently being molested as i gazed on at the flashing colors and listened to the captivating melodies.

Today, i have lost my virginity, and not to a woman nor to a dog. But to the Alliance Seizure Collection.

Cold responds:

There is no response I could produce that would be better than that review you left.

So fuck you.

Death Defying.

Absolutely beautiful. A creative and smooth animation that taps into your inner mind.
Like your other works, this movie left you with a feeling of wonder and excitement whos subtle touch was almost soothing.

But the part that got me was the music you chose.
The melody mixed with the actions taking place during the film made it seem as if i were imagining along with it. As if you were right along side them, watching from behind a glass window.

Well, at this point, im at a loss for words. My reaction to your movie is still puzzling even to myself. Unique.

spacejelly responds:

i love this review, if the flash was a movie, i would put his on the dvd box, but i think its the company that does the box, so i would have no input

Well shit...

If that doesnt put a smile on your face, then i dont know what will.
Excellent job you two.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

chocolate puts a smile on my face sometimes

DAMN! Its like a orgasm for my eyes and ears.

BUT IT NEEDS MORE TECHNO RAVE, K?!

Cold responds:

I'M WORKING ON IT MR. CONSTUCTIVE CRITICISM

GAWSH!

This...

This right here, is the true meaning of Easter.

dem-franchise-boyz responds:

How this was blammed the first time is a mystery.

BUT THATS ALL FIXED NOW,K.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

For a furrie fag. your pretty cool.

Thanks for the review good buddy.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

And I will walk 500 miles, and i will walk 500 more,Adolf Builds a bonfire, Rico plays with it. Remember to eat your cherry pie with Joe in the back of your Geo Metro.

31, Male