View Profile Minion777

All 127 Movie Reviews

33 w/ Responses

pretty good

only sprite movie that has actually touched me on some level

P.S. dont ask where it touched me

DanyLaporte responds:

LOL! I wont ask!! Wow man! realkly glad that it touched you =P!!!

woah...........woah...............................

that was really weird....whats going on in your head...i mean seriously......tell me.....whats going on in there

AlmightyCerebrum responds:

%u0466%u0466%u0466

nice job...i really liked it....oh..

guess what...im your savior...thats right ...thanks to me...your great movie got through.....keep the good work up

That was very touching, and true

you did an excellent job showing us whats going on, the animatione flowed fo smoothly too....excellent job, i hope to see more from you

Minion 777

very very sweet..you have a great sene of life and

what it is...an excellent story..i hope to see more lie this from you

That was great

you just have to make a series out of this....and that is the best skack food in the world .....AND IF ANY OF YOU DISAGREE.....

pretty good...very nice flash....but...

i dont like Emos....so..........they can cut themselves......like my sister does.......yeah

dogziM responds:

thats goodd, who dont like emo, please vote for the ANIMATION, not for the theme, lol..
thanks for alllll=)

Loved it...pure enjoyment

Bunny Kill is the next Newgrounds hit......congragulations........amd keep it up

Minion777

Jerry, this is amazing, another fine addition

Your movies were one of my first favorites and still are . And it looks like this one will be just as good. Cant wait to see more

Minion 777

very nice, such a funny depiction of life

I hope you can create other movies as unique as this one, keep up the good work.

Minion 777

And I will walk 500 miles, and i will walk 500 more,Adolf Builds a bonfire, Rico plays with it. Remember to eat your cherry pie with Joe in the back of your Geo Metro.

31, Male